Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021 6:00 pm
On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!!!!!!!!!
The Warren County Fair will be holding a Power Wheel Demo Derby for children ages 3-10. The cost to enter is only $5. It will be held in front of the Main Stage on Tuesday, August 3rd at 6:00pm. Come on out and cheer on your favorite car!
2021 RULES AND OBLIGATIONS
Come join us for our Warren County Fair POWER WHEEL DEOMOLITION DERBY! This is a child’s event for the sole purpose of having a fun evening. In the interest of safety, Drivers and Mechanics are subject to, and must obey the following rules and regulations which are set up by the promoter where this event is being held:
- Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed. No 4-wheeler type vehicle is allowed. The child’s legs must be protected within the car.
- Kids 3 – 10 years of age may participate. There will be at least 3 age groups:
- 3 – 5 years
- 6 – 8 years
- 9 – 10 years
- Helmets and seatbelts must be worn.
- The vehicle is allowed to have up to a 12 volt lawn mower battery, which must be secured and sealed away from the child. It may NOT be placed in the passenger seat of the vehicle.
- No tall jeeps are allowed.
- All doors and tailgates must be secure from opening, duct tape or strap ties are allowed. No sharp edges are allowed on the vehicle.
- Tires may be covered in duct tape to prevent them from breaking.
- You may make doors out of heavy cardboard for Gator-like vehicles so that the child’s legs are not exposed.
- Motor must remain stock. The only modification you may use and will be allowed is the use of a 12 volt lawn mower battery.
- Decorative changes can be made to the Power Wheel to make it look like a derby car, however there can NOT be any reinforcements made to the car other than securing the doors.
- The original registered driver will be the only participant allowed to drive the vehicle. No substitution drivers will be allowed.
- Each driver is allowed one (1) person in the pit area to support them.
- Each Driver and Pit Person must attend a driver’s meeting prior to the Demolition Derby or be disqualified.
The last car to make a hit will be deemed the winner. Official’s decision is final.