Sunday, July 31, 2022 10:00 AM
Director - Barbara Ballentine
C: (540) 671-1218, H: (540) 635-8208
Assistant Director - Lacey Ramey
C: (540) 622-3290
Assistant Director - Kim Needles
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestant must be a resident within a fifty-mile radius of Warren County, Virginia. Proof of residency may be requested at any time.
- Contestant ages are Newborn-11 months, 1 Year Old, 2 Year Old, 3 Year Old or 4 Year Old (Male or Female divisions) Division determined by age on July 31, 2022.
- Contestant will be judged on Sunday Best ** NO PAGEANT WEAR **. Contestant will be scored on beauty, personality, selection of attire and overall appearance.
- Only one person may be backstage with contestant at all times.
- Registration will be available starting June 27, 2022. An application, rules and regulations will be available via the Internet, Warren County Fair Office or by contacting the Directors. Applications can be mailed to P.O. Box 1555, Front Royal, VA 22630, turned in to the Fair Office or to Directors, or pay on line on the Warren County Fair Website.
- A non-refundable registration/sponsor fee of $40.00 is required of each contestant. Sponsors may be parents, relatives, businesses, etc. The Deadline for registration is July 26, 2022. Entry fee shall be paid by cash, money order or check made payable to Warren County Fair or pay on the Warren County Fair website.
- Practice will be held at the Warren County fairgrounds stage area. A representative (parent, guardian, family friend, etc) must attend during time assigned for each age group. Each contestant must have a representative present to acquire stage format, time slots and any additional information. Rehearsal times are available during time of registration.
- In order to provide a smoothly run pageant, all parents are asked to adhere to the rules. Time slots will be assigned at practice for each age group and it is important to BE ON TIME.
- One parent will be admitted free with each contestant. Others must pay admittance fee at the gate.
- Each winner will receive a crown or tiara, trophy and sash. Runner-ups will receive a trophy. All participants will receive a ribbon and gift.
- Poor Sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
** PLEASE NOTE **
Dress for these categories will be “SUNDAY BEST” ONLY! Please do not put your children in “Pageant Wear” which includes dress w/glitz, crinolines, etc. “Dollywood style dresses and Tuxedos are NOT ALLOWED. Five points will be deducted for pageant wear. This is done for the Children’s’ comfort and to lessen the parent’s expense. Please abide by these rules. The judges will determine whether or not your child is wearing “Pageant Wear”. Dress your child in an outfit that you would take them to church, family functions or outings in.
Practice at the Main Stage
The Warren County Fairgrounds
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 6:00 pm
So if you’re ready for fun, and friendships that will last a lifetime, download your application here: