Sunday, Aug. 4, 2019 6:00 PM
Director - Barbara Ballentine
C: (540) 671-1218, H: (540) 635-8208
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestant must be a resident of Warren County or the following adjacent counties: Frederick (including the City of Winchester), Clarke, Fauquier, Rappahannock, Page, and Shenandoah. Proof of residency may be requested at any time.
- Contestant must be the age of their age group by August 4, 2019.
- Contestant will be judged in pageant wear.
- Contestant will be scored on beauty, personality, selection of attire and overall appearance. Top 5 will answer a spontaneous question.
- The winner of the Tiny Miss Pageant must attend the Fair on dates scheduled by Pageant Committee once winner is announced.
- Registration will be available starting June 18, 2019. An application, rules and regulations will be available via the Internet , the Warren County Fair Office or by contacting the Directors. Applications can be mailed to P.O. Box 1555, Front Royal, VA 22630, turned into the Fair Office or to Directors.
- A non-refundable registration/sponsor fee of $40.00 is required of each contestant. Sponsors may be parents, relatives, businesses, etc. The Deadline for registration is July 30, 2019. Entry fee shall be paid by cash, money order or check and made payable to Warren County Fair or on the Warren County Fair Website.
- Practice will be held at the Warren County fairgrounds stage area. A representative (parent, guardian, family friend etc.) must attend during time assigned for each age group. Each contestant must have a representative present to acquire stage format, time slots and any additional information. Rehearsal times are available during time of registration.
- In order to provide a smoothly run pageant, all parents are asked to adhere to the rules. Time slots will be assigned at practice for each age group and it is important to BE ON TIME.
- One parent will be admitted free with each contestant. Others must pay admittance fee at the gate.
- Winner can compete in the same division twice: however, it must be a year since passing the crown to compete in the same division.
- Winner will be expected to crown the new queen in 2020 and will be required to attend other local events, parades and participate with fundraisers.
- Poor Sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
Practice at the Warren County Fairgrounds (Main Stage)
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:00 pm
Download application below: