Monday, Aug. 17, 2020 6:30 PM
Director- Barbara Ballentine
C: (540) 671-1218, H: (540) 635-8208
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestant must be a resident of Warren County or the following adjacent counties: Frederick (including the City of Winchester), Clarke, Fauquier, Rappahannock, Page and Shenandoah. Proof of residency may be requested at any time.
- Contestant must be at least 22 yrs of age on August 17, 2020.
- Contestant must be of good moral character; never been convicted of a crime. Contestant should not have engaged in any activities that are characterized as dishonest, immoral, or indecent.
- Contestant will be judged using a point system based on poise, speaking ability and overall appearance.
- Contestants will participate in an evening gown competition. The Top 5 will answer a spontaneous question.
- Registration will be available starting June 18, 2020. An application, rules and regulations will be available via the Internet, available at the Warren County Fair Office, and from Directors. Applications can be mailed to Warren County Fair, P.O. Box 1555, Front Royal, and VA 22630, turned into the Fair Office in person, to Directors or on the Warren County Fair website. A non-refundable registration/sponsor fee of $40.00 is required of each contestant. Sponsors may be parents, relatives, businesses, etc. The Deadline for registration is July 31, 2020. Entry fee shall be paid by cash, money order or check and made payable to Warren County Fair or paid through the Warren County Fair website.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. practice will be held at the Warren County Fairgrounds in the stage area.
- In the event the first runner-up must reign as Ms. /Mrs. Warren County Fair, she will be expected to crown the new queen in the 2021 Ms. /Mrs. Warren County Fair Pageant.
- Winner can compete in the same division twice: however, it must be one year since passing the crown to compete. Participants may be required to verify that they have never had a previous title relinquished.
- Contestants will uphold moral standards of the Warren County Fair Association and at such times as said moral standards are breached; the titleholder will relinquish her title, crown and banner. At that time the First runner-up will take over the title.
- Poor Sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
Practices: Warren County Fairgrounds Main Stage
Wednesday July 31, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.